Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So what's this "blogger" thing all about...

I finally caved. My very first bloggity blogg. My name is Dylan Pierpont, but most people call me Dylan Pierpont. I'm an Illustration major at the Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design looking to cut his teeth soon as a concept artist in the entertainment industry.

I plan to use this space to post frequent updates and explorations in this field, as well as build a network amongst all the talented individuals that have pushed me to work for my dreams and inspire me to create that reality.

Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. finally man you got a blog. bout time! it looks great. and why the hell havent i seen alot of these images? namely the baton? and character? looks really great man. i hope you get at me sometime soon. im always online. i also have my blog setup as well but will message you when it goes live (which will be very soon.) Great work man keep it up

    ReplyDelete