Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello fellow Bloggers! Just an update to hold you over until I'm ready to release new work.

Late last year I was approached by the AD of Lightspeed Magazine about doing an interview for their Artist Showcase. Great online magazine and fantastic talent found all through their back issues. The article was officially posted in April and I can't thank J.T. and Karen Jones enough for setting this up: http://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/nonfiction/artist-showcase-dylan-pierpont/


Recently I started noticing my Rain Dance piece popping up around the interwebs. One of those sites was www.godsofart.com. So I reached out and thanked Eusebiu Oprinoiu for his kind words and free publicity. And the next morning he shot me the nicest reply and asked if I'd be interested in doing an interview for GoA. Check it out, and make sure to browse the rest of the site while you're at it. Some really inspirational works from artists all over the world: http://godsofart.com/dylan-pierpont-interview


And lastly! I'm busy working on my personal project (see character concepts below), a group project that will hopefully be announced soon enough, and a new contest; this time something a little different for me. And I'm gonna be doing all this in the next few weeks.....WITH THESE HANDS!!!


Been helping out my girlfriends family by digging up their front lawn. Hopefully I wont drip nasty fluids all over my tablet :P

I'll keep you posted! As always, thanks for stoppin' by!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment