Sunday, June 19, 2011

Creature Designs 1st Round

Alright I can successfully say this is my first real attempt at working with creature design. Unless you count the one piece I tried when I was in 6th grade :/


Or the dragons I used to draw back in 7th and 8th grade -__-


Anyway, I guess my point is I don't spend a lot of time in this particular design arena. But Having been through a couple of these now (with some wise guidance from Sr. Ramos :) I can definitely see the appeal. These have been a blast to create and hope that shows through in some of the work.






I'll keep this space updated with any new developments for this project but for now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFk2_5RkwlA

And for anyone who WASN'T at Red Rocks last night, you missed out on one HELL of a Bassnectar show. Whomp, whomp, warbly, whomp, WHOMP!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment