Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Sketch

Wanted to give the mod projects a break and get started on an idea I've had milling around for a while now. This will hopefully be 1 of 2 personal illustrations I complete before heading back for my final term this summer. The primary goal I have for this piece is executing multiple light sources coupled with multiple figures.

I took some time to sit down and watch Dave Finches dynamic figure drawing workshop before starting this. He has a nice loose approach to quick sketching that I'd like to get more in tune with. Definitely helped to get some of these basic block in's started.

Thanks for checking! Should have an environment to post soon for the Sprawl team ;) They're doing some nice work getting multiple assets together in tandem so we'll see how the rest of the artwork comes together in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment