Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quick Update

Quite busy, so only spent 45 minutes on this today. Messed with the design a bit on James. Still not quite at a finished stage, but close, i suppose. I thought these lines might be too-too loose to start the orthos, but now I'm starting to think i can do cleanup AND the turn in one go. Need more curves on Sarah's chest plate. Bit too flat.

I was also hoping to have these fully rendered BEFORE jumping into the turn, but I see now that the lines are more important than the color to get the modelers off the ground, so we'll save that for later. There will be 5 human characters in total, so I might just do a full illustration showing all of them interacting with one another instead of rendering each character in an individual composition..

No comments:

Post a Comment